The administrator of the site is Kamila Baszczyn-Zwierzańska, conducting business activity under the name of “Aketon”, based in Chojnow 59-25, Biała 20, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, using the NIP number 6912365272
Contact the administrator at the address e-mail email@example.com and telephone number 782637464.
- Administrator- Kamila Baszczyn-Zwierzańska, conducting business activity under the name “Aketon” with its registered office in Chojnow (59-225), Biała 20, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, using the NIP number 6912365272.
- Website – website available at http://www.aketon.pl/,
- User – any entity that uses the Site.
- The Administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- The data provided to the Administrator in the order form is processed to fulfill the order submitted by the User. The data provided to the Administrator in the form of a contact form is processed for a return contact with the User.
- The Administrator shall guarantee the confidentiality of any personal data provided to him.
- Data submission is always voluntary but necessary for the User to take action on the form.
- The administrator does not share the data provided to any third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against unauthorized access to them.
- The user has the following rights:
- the right to request access to personal data concerning the data subject, rectification, removal or restriction of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User has previously given such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
1) Zenbox – to store personal data on the server,
2) to use the mailing system firstname.lastname@example.org, used to send the newsletter.
- The Administrator stores the cookies on the User’s end device, and then accesses information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing, recovery of abandoned baskets), and to ensure proper operation of the Site.
- The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring a web browser, which prevents cookies from being stored on the User’s terminal. In such a situation, the use of the Site by the User may be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or by using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator hereby informs the User that he / she uses the following tracking technologies for activities undertaken by the User within the Site:
1. Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing,
2. Google Analytic Tracking Code – to analyze your Pages statistics.
1. Use of the Site involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
2. Every query addressed to the server is recorded in server logs. Logs include the IP address of the user, the date and time of the server, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
3. Logs are stored and stored on the server.
4. Data recorded in server logs is not associated with specific users of the Site and is not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
5. Server logs are the sole means of administering the Site, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administer the server.